Saturday, August 29, 2009

Supercook

So, hair is still on fire with deadline. I promise to be way more inspirational after Monday, 'kay? :)

Anyway, I went through some of the links I've been saving, and while this site isn't specifically targeted toward healthy recipes, I still think it's cool. Have you ever looked in your cupboards and seen all the various ingredients you have on hand but not had any idea what to do with them? Well, with Supercook's site, you can enter your list of ingredients and it gives you a list of dishes to make with them. The links to these recipes will take you to various recipe Web sites, but Supercook is a nice one-stop-shopping type of site.
~~~

Today's progress:

Calorie intake: 1,409.69

Exercise: None

Steps: 4,640

1 comments:

Michelle Butler on August 29, 2009 at 1:17 PM said...

Wow. That does sound cool! I need to check it out. I've definitely looked through my freezer and cupboards on a Sunday when I absolutely did not want to go to the grocery store to see what I had to make some kind of meal out of. Some of those experiments have not turned out as well as I would have hoped. I'll remember to check this site next time this happens.

Post a Comment

 

Healthy Writer Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon