Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bad, Bad, Bad

Bad. That's what I was today. We went to some friends' house for their three boys' combined birthday party. I did pretty good considering the offerings were pizza and cake mainly. I only had 2 1/2 of those very small squares of thin-crust Domino's pizza and a small piece of chocolate cake. But I totally lost my mind when we got back to town and went out to eat. I love Mexican food, and I just checked my willpower at the door. Okay, not totally. I did just eat half of the chimichanga and brought the rest, along with some of the refried beans and rice, home for another meal. But, oh, the chips and cheese dip.

Well, I learned my lesson. First, very high calories. Second, cheese dip did not sit well.

Tomorrow, I must mow the lawn, and hopefully I'll sweat and work off a lot of these calories.

Today's progress:

Calorie intake: 2,008.5 (or thereabouts; had to do some estimating) -- Gulp!

Exercise: None

Steps: 4,766 (I think I need to take a hiking vacation so that I get like a million steps in.)

1 comments:

Michelle Butler on August 23, 2009 at 1:34 PM said...

Some people recommend taking a day or a meal off once a week and not worry so much about counting calories. Perhaps that could be your day. The other big thing is to make sure that the "guilt" or bad feelings about the day do not bring you so down that you have another emotional eating binge. This is a long journey, and you'll get there.

Post a Comment

 

Healthy Writer Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon