Thursday, August 27, 2009

Little Tweaks

I'm going crazy as my deadline approaches (book due Monday), so it's a quickie post tonight, but it's a link to an article I saw yesterday about some little tweaks that yield very nice results. I'm living proof that the food diary thing works. Check out the article by Lucy Danziger, editor-in-chief of SELF magazine, here.

Two other tidbits from yesterday:

1. I had to go do a bit of shopping at several stores, and let's just say all those mall walkers are smart. Shopping really increases my step total, as you likely noticed with my high step count yesterday.

2. I got into a pair of jeans that was a size smaller. Granted, they are still snug, but I bought them anyway, curious to see how the fit changes over the weeks ahead.
~~~

Today's progress:

Calorie intake: 1,332 (largely because I had a higher calorie breakfast than normal)

Exercise: None

Steps: 3,780 (If only keystrokes on a computer keyboard counted.)

2 comments:

Sarah the Author on August 28, 2009 at 7:51 AM said...

hi Trish! I'm a step counter as well, but your step count is impressive!

Trish Milburn on August 29, 2009 at 12:37 AM said...

Hi, Sarah. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. As you can tell from my posts, the steps vary widely. I don't get to 10,000 on an average day. I have to make a concerted effort.

Post a Comment

 

Healthy Writer Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon