Still, I want to refocus my efforts beginning today -- doubling my exercise, keeping track of those calories. After all, today is a new day and the beginning of a new month. The beginning of the two most difficult months of the year for losing weight. But there are 25 days before Thanksgiving, and I intend to take advantage of them.
So, this week's goals:
1. Lose 2 pounds. If I can lose three, I'll hit a new milestone. We'll see how it goes.
2. Keep calories to 1,200 each day.
3. Buy version of computer program to track calories that I've been using on free trial.
4. Complete partial and two synopses for Harlequin.
5. Begin work on YA revisions for a publisher who expressed interest in my paranormal.
So, what about you all? What are your health and writing goals for the week?