Sunday, November 8, 2009

Goals for This Week

I've been remiss in posting goals on Sundays, but that ends today. I've got lots of goals set up for different aspects of my life -- writing, health and home improvement. I like dividing goals up into separate areas so I can feel like I'm accomplishing things in various areas, not just one. That's how I divide my yearly goals I compile at the end of the year. So here are the goals for this week, ones I'm determined to complete.

Health:

1. Eat no more than 1,200 calories a day.
2. Exercise at least 1 hour a day, more if at all possible.
3. Update my tracking program each day.

Writing:

1. Complete proposals for Harlequin and send to my agent.
2. Complete proposal for paranormal project and send to my agent.
3. Four blogs other than my own (two here at Healthy Writer and two others); update my personal blog every day.

All of this writing stuff needs to be done by Friday morning because starting mid-day Friday, I'll be tied up all weekend and the following Monday by the RWA board meeting.

Home Improvement:

1. Sit down with hubby to compile list of things we want carpenter to do around house.
2. Contact and schedule carpenter to do work.
3. One hour of yard work every day, Monday-Thursday. I'm in the process of redoing flowerbeds, weeding, raking leaves, cleaning out the area behind our back fence. Basically, it's an unending job, but a good reason to get some fresh air before it gets too cold to go outside.

So, don't leave me hanging out here alone. What goes do you have for this week? Share so we can cheer you on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Healthy Writer Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon