1. At least one hour of dedicated exercise every day -- something like walking, biking, cardio.
Did on some days, not on others. Some days I got more than one hour. The past couple of days, I haven't been able to exercise much because my allergies/sinuses are killing me again and I feel like my head is going to explode. I loathe high pollen counts.
2. No eating out.
Ate out twice.
3. Try two new recipes from my Hungry Girl cookbook.
Bought the items for one recipes but haven't done this.
4. Lose a pound.
I had at one point during the week. Actually, at one point it said I'd lost a little over two pounds, but I think the couple of days of higher calorie foods and little exercise brought me back up. I think I'm going to buy a new scale -- one the hubby can use because it has a higher weight limit and something I can compare weights on.
5. Cull from a different room each day, getting some extra physical activity in and prepping stuff for a yard sale.
Didn't do every day, but I did cull from my dresser and closet. That yielded several things for the yard sale pile, and a big bag of stuff that just went in the trash. Plus, you can walk in my closet now. :)
6. Writing: Read through women's fiction manuscript and send to my agent for submission to editor she met at National. And do an editing/read-through for a friend.
I'm part of the way through my friend's manuscript, but I didn't even look at mine. Instead, I had to proof the Romance Writers' Report. I'd forgotten that it was about time for that arrive when I set my goals last week.
Okay, so it was a mixed bag of results. Let's see if I can do any better this week.
1. Finish reading friend's manuscript and return to her.
2. Finish culling dressers and closets.
3. Prep work for workshops I'm giving at the Moonlight & Magnolias Conference next weekend.
4. At least one hour of dedicated exercise each day.
5. Lose one pound plus the pound I wanted to lose this week.
6. Renewed effort to get my 10,000 steps a day. Don't let myself go to bed each night until I have those steps in.
7. Weight/resistance band work each day.
How about you all? Don't leave me all alone out here in the land of goal-making. What do you want to accomplish toward your health/fitness and your writing this week?