Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Looking for food contributor

As I listen to the waves crashing on the shore outside and dread heading back north to colder temps tomorrow, I'm working on the scheduling for Healthy Writer for the next several weeks. I've come to the conclusion that I'm not a very reliable blogger when it comes to the topic of healthy cooking. Michelle does a marvelous job every other Saturday, and I'm just...lame. So, I'm looking for someone who would like to take over the alternating Saturday healthy cooking/food posts. Any takers? I would love you forever. :)

Or if someone would just like to guest post on the healthy cooking/food topic one Saturday, we can work with that too.

If you are interested in either option, please e-mail me at trishmilburn AT yahoo DOT com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Healthy Writer Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon