Friday, December 4, 2009

Call for guest bloggers

It's hard to believe we're winding down another year. Didn't 2009 just start?

We're getting ready for an exciting 2010 here at Healthy Writer, and one of the things we bring you each week is a guest blog each Friday (except today). Are you a writer? Would you like to blog with us one Friday about your personal weight loss/healthy living journey? About some aspect of living a healthy life? If you or someone you know is interested, please have him or her contact me at trishmilburn AT yahoo DOT com to be considered. We love to hear what other writers have to say about the challenges and joys of the journey to healthier living.

And speaking of which, I've worked a tad of running into my treadmill routine. I was on the treadmill for 65 minutes today, and about 2 1/2 of those minutes were running (split up; a minute is about all I can do right now). I'm hoping to gradually work in more. I don't see myself running any marathons, but any amount of running is more than I've done for years. It isn't my thing, but I'm trying. Even when I was a teenager and thin and on the track team, I wasn't very good. I might hold the school record for slowest 800m. :)

2 comments:

Michelle Butler on December 4, 2009 at 2:22 PM said...

Congratulations for incorporating some running into your treadmill time!!! That's something to be proud of. :)

Anonymous said...

This informative post has the potent to give precise info about the dietary supplements that have positive effect on our health. seaveg is another product that is prepared from nutrients of see weeds and extremely useful for our body’s natural mechanism.

Post a Comment

 

Healthy Writer Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon