By turning to one of my favorite things - and probably yours - books!
While going through the lessons for the online workshop I'll be giving with Beth Andrews in January called Dreams to Realty - based on using goal setting tools to make your dreams come true - I came across my recommended reading list.
- The Success Principles – Jack Canfield
- Awaken the Giant Within – Tony Robbins
- Unlimited Power – Tony Robbins
- You’ll See It When You Believe It – Wayne Dyer
- Real Magic – Wayne Dyer
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success – Deepak Chopra
- The War of Art – Steven Pressfield
- The Secret – Rhonda Byrne
- The Key – Joe Vitale
- The Seven Principles of Success – Stephen Covey
The workshop is focused on writing goals, but they are easily adapted to weight goals, health goals, financial goals, etc. so I thought they'd be fun to share here and see if you've read any of them, if you have any to add to the list and what you think about motivational books as a whole...